Our Online Presence:
- Our website features professional listings that are updated in real time.
- Our website has over 6000 users, and 65,000 page views on average in a month.
- Our website has SEO Optimization and we are constantly looking for ways to improve the site.
- Our website is Mobile Optimized so all of our content is easily available to mobile users. Statistics show 80% of prospective residents look for rental homes from their phone or tablets.
- Listings have “call to action” buttons that allow prospects to request a showing online, share the listing on social media, or print the listing, for easy reference at home.
- Listings include interior and exterior pictures, pricing, detailed information about the home, maps, directions, and information about what’s nearby.
- Listings are pushed to nearly 100 other viewable sites including Postlets, Craigslist, Trulia, Zillow, Hotpads, Apartments.com, Realtor.com, Uloop, Rent MLS, Abodo, plus many more.
- We use Facebook to post new listings, send out targeted ads, and hold monthly contests to engage our 1400 page followers, and their friends.
- We also use Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest to engage with the public, and share listings and information.
- We use a powerful cloud-based property management software with bank grade security that allows us to market, manage, and communicate effectively.
- With a Cloud based platform all of ours records and information are protected and stay secure even in the event of a fire, flood, tornado, etc. in redundant locations.
- Our Software offers online portals for both Owners and Residents.
- With the online Owner Portal, owners have instant access to reports, statements, shared files, and the ability to send Owner
- Contribution of Capital online when needed.
- With the online Resident Portal, residents can pay rent online, access their lease and payment ledger, purchase renter’s insurance, and have the ability to submit maintenance requests online.
- At Home currently employees 17 dedicated professionals. We have 7 licensed Real Estate agents, 3 of which are Brokers.
In total, our team has over 75 years of property management experience.
- We truly care about our owners and residents and we treat each home as if it were our own.
- We attend weekly meetings with a continual focus on training, industry trends, and standards.
- We are focused on staying at the cutting edge of technology and finding ways to streamline every facet of our services for owners and residents alike.
- We care deeply about protecting the sensitive information that we collect from owners and residents. We use Computer Recycling Center, who is NAID AAA Certified, to securely shred all of our paper documents onsite.
- Our team is divided into three main departments, Leasing, Maintenance, and Accounting all of which are available for one-on-one contact with you, and offer each other oversight and follow-up.
Our Leasing Team:
- Our leasing team will walk the property, take interior and exterior pictures, and advise of any maintenance issues, or opportunities to increase rent.
- Our leasing team can take and post 360-degree walk thrus of the home*. (*May cost extra)
- Our leasing team will provide owners with their professional opinion of the current market rental rate for the home.
- Our leasing team adds all listings to our website and will upload interior and exterior pictures, pricing, detailed information about the home, maps, directions, and information about what’s nearby.
- All showings are in person with one of our dedicated and professional leasing agents so that we can answer all questions on site and ensure the safety of the home.
- Applications are placed on-line for easy access from any location and feature bank grade security to protect the applicant’s personal information.
- We have a dedicated screening department that works solely on processing applications, which allow us to provide timely communication, multiple follow ups (if needed), and a decision on the application in the quickest time frame possible.
- We offer residents the option of personal one on one lease signings. They also have the option to read over the lease and sign online from any location. This helps with residents that are coming from out of the area and co-signers that do not live nearby.
Our Maintenance Team:
- We care about maintaining homes and keeping them in good condition.
- We have cultivated long-term relationships with subcontractors in all field of home maintenance, including plumbing, appliance repair or replacement, electrical, grounds keeping, haul offs, make ready work, etc.
- We work out bulk rates with our subcontractors to keep costs fair and quality high.
- We have worked out service level agreements with the subcontractors to ensure professionalism and ethical conduct while they are in the home.
- We offer Preventative Maintenance Package Options to help guard against larger issues or surprises in the future.
- We have a 24-hour emergency call line for all residents to report maintenance issues.
- Our Maintenance Team contacts each resident and owner* when maintenance requests are submitted and provides them with information on what will happen going forward from that point. (*unless otherwise requested)
Our Accounting Team:
- We collect rents, apply the funds to the resident’s ledger, and note the exact resident who pays in order to provide a complete and detailed ledger for residents and owners.
- We handle all bills that come to us, including bills for maintenance, utilities, and turn over repairs.
- We send out a package of detailed reports to owners each time owner funds are sent out.
- We also send out a packet of reports that covers the entire previous month for easy reference. The monthly reports include an Owner Statement, Cash Flow, 12 Month Cash Flow, Expense Distribution, and Security Deposit Funds Detail. Many other reports are available on request.
- We have team members available 9 am to 5:30 pm Monday – Friday to answer any questions for owners and residents.
- We set up payment plans, when needed, with residents and enter detailed notes into the system. This helps us track problems and see the whole picture when arrangements are requested.
- We handle evictions start to finish when they become necessary. (Costs are billed to Resident but paid by owner until we can collect from the Resident.)
- We send judgments and balances due from past residents to collections. This ensures that the balance due shows up on their credit report and give us the best chance to collect.
- We are committed to compliance with the MREC rules and regulations.
Our Community Involvement:
We support the following local charities with donations, sponsorships, and serving on several boards and committees for:
Our Commitment To Excellence:
- We are members of the following organizations
“Trent Jackson has been my property manager for over 6 years and has done a remarkable job finding qualified tenants and retaining them as well as being very effective in collecting rents and controlling costs.”
“At Home Real Estate Services has been managing my rental units for nearly 4 years and has been very diligent in finding good tenants and overseeing the day-to-day management of the units. They’ve truly provided me with peace of mind, so I don’t have to deal with hassles.
“We were so busy that we just didn’t even have time to show our rental properties. We were referred to At Home Real Estate Services and shortly after we had full rental units with good tenants that are paying on time! It was a very quick and effortless transition for us.